Why, I hear you ask? Well....there just always seems to be so much else that needs to be done.
- Editing (I am doing some editing work for Wicked Nights Publishing now)
- Letters to write to my penpals
- Cleaning, housework (I do the bare minimum, but cannot avoid it completely)
- General updates on my websites, checking my emails etc
- Music practice
- Cross Stitch
- Exercise and fitness (I want to lose weight. Zumba once a week and walks with my fiance other evenings)
- Marketing for my current and upcoming releases (takes longer than writing the story to start with!)
- Books to read and then review (still 5 left from my Christmas hoard and several I just got from NetGalley)
- Wedding planning
By the time I've caught up with all this and feel ready to concentrate on the writing, I look at the clock and it's time for dinner.
Bear in mind, that I am not even working a day job at present, but I will be looking into signing on at the temping agency for at least part time work within the next fortnight. Plus, I just enrolled in a distance learning editing course to get my accredited Diploma in Editing and Diploma in Publishing. So soon I will have those things to contend with too.
*sigh* One day I might actually do some writing and finish another fiction piece. We can only hope!
Post a Comment