I would choose the Saint Germain Chronicles by Chelsea Quinn Yarbo. I would be the love of Saint Germain's life and he would turn me into a vampire! We would have to live apart, seeking sustenance from others, but we would see each other often as the centuries roll by.
Five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1) I shipped more than 1000 books when I moved from UK to Australia - but only 2 boxes of clothes!
2) Trying to read on the bus to work makes me feel ill.
3) If the house caught fire, I'd rescue the books first.
4) I spent nearly $900 on a complete 10 volume set of the Complete Works of Robespierre.
5) One of my prize possessions is my copy of The Farthest North of Humaness (Letters of Percy Grainger)